I am an experienced litigator and advocate. My direct approach and prompt communication have earned me the trust of my clients and the respect of my peers. Though I am trained as a trial attorney, I attempt to keep my clients out of the courtroom if at all possible for their benefit, both financially and emotionally.
I am a goal-oriented attorney, and I firmly believe in client involvement and keeping my clients informed. One of the first requests I make of my clients is to set specific goals for their case. This way, I can work with my clients to achieve specific client objectives.
I am a 2002 graduate of the Baylor Law School. I graduated, cum laude, from Baylor University in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Education-English. I have many years of experience with storytelling and advocating my client’s side of any case.
I am a respected community leader and I enjoy serving on many committees and boards in my neighborhood and my church. As a parent, I actively lead and instruct in local Boy Scouts of America troops and I chair fundraising activities for local neighborhood schools.
- Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2002
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas – Studied Domestic Relations and Dispute Resolution
- Baylor Law School, Waco, Texas, 2002 J.D.
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, 1999, Honors: Cum Laude
- B.S. in Education – English Major
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dallas County Bar Association Member
- Dallas County Bar Association – Family Law Section Member
- Dallas County Bar Association – Probate Law Section Member
- Collin County Bar Association Member
Areas of Practice
- Wills & Trusts
- Child Support
- Possession and Access
- Custody and Visitation
- Modifying Current Orders
- Pre-Marriage and Post-Marriage Agreements
- Probate & Estate Planning
- Planning Documents
- Powers of Attorney
- Medical Directives
- Name Changes